1. Who is eligible to apply for this Program?
The only academic criterion to apply for this program is that you should have cleared the 12 th boards examination. No other degree/experience is required for this program.
2. Do I need to have a background in Computer Science?
No, any individual from any stream is eligible to apply.
3. Which all companies will come for placements?
We have partnered with over 50 companies including Flipkart, Ola, Uber, Amazon, Sharechat, MPL, Instamojo etc.
4. What is the cost of the program?
You don't pay anything until you get a job. If you get a job paying more than ₹50k/month then you give us 15% of your salary for 3 years. Maximum you pay us is ₹3 Lakhs.
5. What is the duration of the program?
This is a 20 weeks full-time program, wherein students will have to be present at the campus between 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri.
6. Can I attend the program correspondently online?
We have designed a remedial course on an online-classroom hybrid model, wherein along with the online live tutorials we focus on the overall technical as well as personality grooming.
We will have specialised mentors present round the clock to give you personalised attention and help you in all your queries. Therefore, we require your physical attendance at our campus.
7. Can the course be done part-time?
No, this is a full-time course. Minimum of 60 hours of work per week.
8. How do you make sure that students pay you once you they get a job?
Students enter an income sharing agreement(ISA) with us when they join Masai School.
9. What is the medium of instruction going to be?
While we will help you work on your written and verbal communication skills, we expect you to be able to follow instructions in English at the beginning of this program.
10. How does the tuition fee work?
Income Share Agreement (ISA) - The student signs an Income Share Agreement with Masai School. No upfront payment needs to be made. You need to pay only after you get a job with a salary of ₹6 lakhs per annum (before taxes). The payment will be done in monthly instalments @15% of the per month gross salary. The instalments will continue till the 36th month or until you have paid us an amount of ₹3 lakhs, whichever is earlier. The Income Share Agreement is capped at ₹ 3 lakhs. In the rarest scenario where, you don't get a job or you get a job with a salary less than ₹6 lakhs/annum, we don’t charge you at all.
11. What are the details of the Income Share Agreement?
- Income Share Agreement has a total duration of 4 years.
- The payment duration is 3 years (36 months) i.e. out of the 4 years, you'll only pay us for 36 months. Once you have paid us for 36 months, the ISA is terminated.
- You pay us only when your annual gross salary (before taxes) is more than ₹6 Lacs. You are liable to pay only in those months wherein you make more than ₹ 6 Lacs / 12 = ₹ 50,000. If you don't earn more than ₹ 50,000 in any month for the 4 years of the ISA, you don't have to pay us anything.
- You pay us 15 per cent of your salary. Suppose you are making ₹ 6 Lacs in a year, each month you pay us 15 per cent of ₹ 50,000 = ₹ 7,500.
- ISA is capped at ₹ 3 Lacs. You'll never pay us more than ₹ 3 Lacs.
12. What happens if I drop out midway?
- If you drop out before the first 4-week mark, your ISA is cancelled.
- If you drop out between week 4 and week 10 (course midway), your ISA duration gets prorated based on the completed weeks.
- If you drop out after 10 weeks (course midway), you are completely liable to the entire duration of the ISA.
13. On what salary is the ISA percentage calculated?
ISA is a legally binding contract between Masai School and you. It requires you to furnish your Income Tax Return documents and other income proofs to Masai School.